Transfers from Motril to Malaga Airport
Transfers from Motril to Malaga Airport in the Andalusian province of Granada.
It is located on the Costa Tropical, here lies the bustling coastal community of Motril.
The largest settlement on the Costa Tropical, it has a robust economy centred on fishing, agriculture, and its recreational port.
The town is well located for those who want to explore the beauties of Andalusia’s coast and interior.
This is due to its location in the Sierra Lujar mountains, halfway between Malaga and Almeria.
Sunshine beaches, delectable tropical fruit, and the region’s rich cultural legacy are all enjoyed by visitors to Motril.
Abd al-Rahman I, who formed the Hummeyad Emirate of Al-Andalus, this region has served as a historical entryway for numerous civilizations.
The town offers superb amenities including a big supermarket, stores, pubs, eateries, and clubs. Motril is a major shopping destination on the Costa Tropical.
You may take a day trip to Morocco from the charming marina, where you can also discover water sports facilities and boat tours.
Transfers from Motril to Malaga Airport.
The shoreline of Granada is bathed in the tranquil seas of the Mediterranean.
The coast’s subtropical temperature and its quiet, pleasant seas make it the perfect location for all types of water sports.
Divers may take advantage of one of the coasts of Andalusia’s most stunning sea beds.
Playa Poniente & playa Granada are the two beaches in Motril’s coastal strip; the first is busier and has more amenities.
Playa Granada, on the other hand, is more lovely and calm.
There are other smaller, protected inlets and bays around the shore.
- No credit card is required.
- Book now and pay later.
- A 24-hour emergency phone number will be supplied upon booking.
- If necessary, free infant and kid seats are provided by English-speaking drivers.
- Driving safety, comfort, and smoothness.
Prices for private transfers from Motril to Malaga Airport:
- Saloon car (up to 4 pax): 115 euros each way
- Station Wagon (up to 4 pax): 127 euros each way
- MiniVan (up to 7 pax): 141 euros each way
- Minibus (from 8 to 20 pax): 185 euros each way
- Large Bus (up to 55 pax): Please request a no commitment quote.
How to get from Motril to Malaga Airport